Terms and Conditions:
- You accept that DCMClassics.com is provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
- DCMClassics.com is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You are authorized to download one copy of the material displayed or performed on DCMClassics.com ("Content") on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. All materials contained on DCMClassics.comare protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by DCM Classics, LLC. or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on DCMClassics.com. Permission is given to view the material on these web pages and save that material only for your personal reference. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from DCM Classics, LLC. or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content's copyright notice.
- Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on DCMClassics.com in any way unless you obtain the prior written consent of DCM Classics, LLC Pro. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you through your use of DCMClassics.com. DCM Classics, LLC reserves the right to make changes to DCMClassics.com, including the availability of any feature, database, Content, Web page materials, product information and prices on DCMClassics.com at any time without notice or liability.
- You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through DCMClassics.com any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying DCMClassics.com (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus or other harmful component, (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature, (vii) contain advertising of any kind, or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
- DCM Classics, LLC is not responsible for any costs that may be incurred during installation or maintenance.
DCM Classics, LLC Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product, any item that is not exempt from our return policy may be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase for a 100% in store credit. Cash refunds are subject to a 20% res-stocking fee. A Credit Authorization Number must be received prior to returning any equipment by calling our customer support number. All products must be returned in new condition and in their original packaging, including installation manuals to receive a 100% in store credit or 80% cash refund.
Products that are not returned in original packaging or that are received damaged will be subject to a restocking fee. The customer is responsible to pay the cost of shipping back to DCM Classics, LLC Pro and to insure that the product is correctly packaged for shipment. In no case shall DCM Classics, LLC Pro be responsible for costs associated to repair or replace returned equipment that has been damaged in transit, therefore we strongly recommend that the customer purchase insurance from the freight forwarder equal to the value of the product.
The First 30 Days from the Date of Purchase
We offer the following options during the first 30 days from the date of purchase. Our returns system will not allow returns for credit or refunds after this period. After this period the Extended Warranty policies apply.
- Return for Credit: Receive a 100% in-store credit of the total sale price minus shipping which can be used towards the purchase of any items we offer. (Note: All in-store credits expire 12 months from the date of purchase).
- Replacement: We offer replacement of any defective or non operational item purchased. We will email you a UPS shipping label to return the item. When we receive the item we will UPS a new item back to you. Please make sure you follow the packaging guidelines below.
- Return for Refund: Receive a refund of the total sale price minus the shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee.
- Upgrades: If you find the item purchased is not the right item for the job. You can return it for a 100% in-store credit which you can use towards the purchase of other products we offer.
Guidelines for Calculating Customer Credit
After 30 days from the date of purchase:
After the 30 days from the purchase date the Extended Warranty policies and procedures apply. No refunds will be issued after this date.
Paid Advanced Replacements:
During the first 30 days from the purchase date, if you cannot wait for an item to be replaced or repaired, we offer the option to purchase a new item and have it shipped directly to you. Once we have received the old item back we will issue a full refund not including shipping for the item. Please note, to receive a full refund the item must be received in the packaging it was shipped in and must include all supporting manuals, document and parts. Partial returns will be charged a 20% restocking fee. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the item is returned complete. It is also the customers responsibility to properly package the item and return the item undamaged, therefore we highly recommend insuring the item for shipping. The customer will be charged for damaged equipment.
30 day shipping dispute policy
Our shipping dispute policy allows the return of wrong product shipments (miss shipments) and shipments missing an item(s) from your order (short shipment) within 30 days of receiving your order. Please report any shipping disputes ASAP to one of our customer service representatives at 616-402-2496
Limitations and Customer Responsibilities:
- RMA Numbers: It is the customers responsibility to clearly list the RMA (Return Material Authorization) number on the outside of the shipping container. This number is provided when you receive an email with your return instructions. Packages that arrive without an RMA must be sent back to the customer because we have no way of tracking its repair or return.
- Shipping costs: The customer is responsible for all shipping costs to us after 30 days of purchase.
- Damaged items during return shipping: It is the customers responsibility to make sure the items are returned complete. It is also the customers responsibility to properly package the items and return the items undamaged, therefore we highly recommend insuring the items for shipping with the shipping company. The customer will be charged for damaged equipment.
- Modified Equipment: If equipment is clearly abused or modified by the customer it will not be covered under standard warranty policies and the customer will be charged for any services provided or equipment replaced.
- International Returns: For International returns (Outside of the United States, including Puerto Rico) any duties or brokerage fees are the sole responsibility of the customer. We cannot calculate the costs associated with importation fees or customs brokerage charges; this varies depending on your location and the laws of your country.
Questions & Status
If you still have questions please feel free to contact us 616-402-2496 Return Shipping Address
Ship All Returns To:
DCM Classics, LLC
6314 Chicago Dr.
Zeeland, MI 49464
All used parts are sold as is and all sales are final.
In our reproduction department we strive to carry the highest quality parts. If you are unsatisfied with your parts, let us know within 14 days for a full refund or exchange.